The most wonderful Christmas Card! My sponsored child in Mongolia

I received this card this week, but I can understand why, it came all the way from Mongolia! This is my sponsored child through World Vision Canada. I just love it! He looks very cute and very happy. It makes me feel so good to make a difference in his life, and in the lives of his family and village.

I hope to go to Mongolia in the next year or so. I have always wanted to go there, as it is one of the last remote places on Earth. I saw a movie at a Banff Film Festival many, many years ago about the nomads of Mongolia and since then have been fascinated by that part of the World. Ironically, Mongolia is listed as one of the top places to visit for 2011 because of the ecotourism opportunities. I just hope that this is good for their economy but does not impact it negatively.


Here is the inside of the card. It is very cute. I will treasure it!



Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.