Happy Birthday Caden! I can't believe he is three years old today!





It's Caden's birthday! Happy Birthday buddy! I have met so many great friends through this dog. He is the most wonderful dog, forcing me to toughen up and step up as a trainer. I was pretty much in shock-zombie mode when I got him having just lost my old Thorn, and having my life basically unraveling. Above he is pictured with Thorn's favourite big ball. Hard to believe, Thorn was gone and this new pup was lying there! But it was truly meant to be, as he has been quite a presence in my life, actually leading me in so many new directions.

Below is a picture of him in my old field kissing Shaman my Rough Collie - who actually tolerated this! Since then, he has moved across the country with me. I can't believe he is three years old. And a few more flashback pics of Caden in April-May 2008 back in Thunder Bay. Since then, he has travelled to Alberta with me, and has matured into a very good buddy, athletic, smart and protective! I am safe with him!  






Jet was with Scott Glen at the time, she didn't meet Caden until June of that year and in the beginning, they HATED each other! But they are now best of friends. Below - Nose Hill, Calgary walk.



 Below, Caden with Wade Waters, our club's training director


Thanks to Bill and Sandy Wilson, for my Caden von der KleinenWiese, from Pennsylvania


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.