Game of Tug (with one photo for Jenny)


This is 'every day' in my yard...
Check out Caden's expression, he is a little worried! And look at Jet's bad attitude tail...

This game of tug went on for minutes all over the yard. They are pretty evenly matched but I would have to say Caden is a sweeter dog than Jet, AKA the Wolverine...


River coasts by to have a look as the tug game moves down to the back of the yard, still going strong. I think this may be the moment Jet loosened her grip, as she is submissive to River. That's the Shepherds, teaming up!

And to add insult to injury, Caden then puts the ball onto Jet's favourite toy, the tire, trying to see how he can pick up both!

No worries, Jet is on it.

I am about to throw the tire for them. Note who has the blue ball. Ted just loves the chase - when they run for the ball, he sweeps around them all and runs back in a beautiful arc. I know it is because he really wishes they were sheep.

Crazy eyes! (Jenny, note... I actually posted this photo for you in honour of Hemp)

LOL. Jet hated me at this moment...
But as you can see, she does it on her own - this is her technique for pushing the tire into my leg after she fetches it, so I can throw it again. It's hard and cold on her mouth and she is so creative!


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.