Ben, Caden and River

I just posted the pictures in the post below, and was walking by the ex-pen to see Ben was awake, and Caden was sniffing him through the ex-pen bars. I've been so proud of Caden and his reaction to the puppy.

Caden is curious but has never shown any excitement toward the puppy (the way he did towards the kittens I had for awhile, who now live with my Dad). I didn't get a shot, but I asked Caden to sit beside the ex-pen. Ted has been around the pup quite a bit - he is awesome with him.




River barely looks at the puppy - BUT tonight I put her puppy bowl in his expen. What memories! I can't believe River was ever this small, but she was! And Ben ate a little goat milk with mushed puppy food and baby food mixed in before bed.

I am exhausted!


Category Article , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.