Teamwork and the Art of Nursing

Jet and I have this partnership in the evenings. Ben nurses on the couch and I keep him from falling. But he is starting to get so  big, we will have to move to the floor!

Here is a close up of little Ben nursing tonight

The Art of Nursing, by Big Ben

A brief stroll on the carpet. He didn't like it much - it was new - and he attempted to go under the couch which I guess looked like a safe harbour

I did my evening 'rough him up' session. He loves it!!

How cute is that face! And he is getting black pigment on hit button nose

And he has figured out that the whelping box has a 'low' end. Here he sleeps with his chin on it, to monitor activity. Today, he did climb over this. It now has cardboard going across!

Today Ben is 16 days old and weighed in at 1750 grams this morning!
In 5 days, technically, he can start on a bit of mush.

Today, he also did some play jumps and pretend bites, and ge growled at me! Hilarious.


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.