Cesar Millan's Pitbull Daddy dies at age 16

I just read on "Chianti's Blog" about the passing of Daddy, one of the greatest ambassador's for pitbulls ever. You can read about it on Cesar's blog here: http://www.cesarsway.com/news/daddy-memoriam

If you ever watched The Dog Whisperer, you could automatically see that this was one of those great dogs that only brought good into people's lives. I am glad that through Cesar he was able to be of service to so many people and dogs.



He reminded me of my sister's Am Staff Willy (above), who is another sweet and gentle dog. These breeds are so maligned and misunderstood and I am grateful to Cesar and everyone who works to reverse this image.

PS I read in a statement on Cesar's blog that Daddy successfully battled Cancer. I had no idea! It makes me think of my Thorn and Shaman and what I went through with them both. Behind the scenes of the show, Cesar was going through the same with his dog. It takes a lot of love and determination to see a dog through something like this and fight alongside them with a will to live. Way to go Cesar and Daddy.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.