San Francisco here I come!

In March, I am treating myself to a trip to San Francisco as a birthday present to ME! I am going to a Writer's Conference for 3 days, and playing tourist for 3 days. There are so many things to do! Alcatraz, Whale Watching, Golden Gate Bridge, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, The Beat Generation (Hippy) tour, Little Italy and on and on!!!

And of course it is the headquarters of Starfleet, so I will be visiting there too!

Then of course, it is the land of Haight Ashbury, the Beat Gen, Marin County - the previous home of Van Morrison...who is a musical genius in my books. Too bad my trip can't coincide with a concert! The album below was recorded at the Masonic Temple in San Francisco. Van still has family there and is there quite often but I promise I won't be a stalker! Mainly because I won't have a car, LOL

If you have any suggestions for me, please let me know. I want to make the best of my trip! The other half of the trip will be with a Publishing Company I want to write for - their CEO and star author are putting on an intensive workshop for budding writers.

And don't worry about the dogs! I have friends lined up for the Shepherds and the Border Collies...it is so neat to have so many good friends here now!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.