My New Tracking Discovery - Portable Water Bowl

I was at Tail Blazers yesterday and at the counter, spotted this little goodie - it is a water bowl that is the perfect size for a pocket and I love it for tracking! I have had similiar little fabric ones but they are not this compact or "bowl-like." I like it so much I am sharing it here...
Here is a link to their website - http://www.bamboopet.com/products/detail/dog/2/8/810281. They are silicone, which is all the rage now in kitchen products. They are also free of harmful chemicals. The bowls I saw came in green, pink and blue! Perfect for pouring some water from a water bottle, while on track and fantastic size! I paid $12 for mine.


Now for my lovely models to show it to you, to give you an idea of the size... It is like a personality study to get them to pose! Jet does an article indication when I say 'show me the bowl.' And she gets all serious. That is basically what you get with Jet - all business.
Ted smiles and leans over. He is such a care free dog and a bit of a hambone to boot. This is the bowl, collapsed.
I asked Ted to show me the bowl and he said he would, but not until he checked it out for treats.


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.