Schutzhund Training 2010 begins...

I went to the club for the first time in months. It was warm in the sun and the snow is melting! For the past two weeks we have been training in a building Dan Waters owns in Red Deer. Here is a shot of Dan with my Caden (I have none of me with Caden, LOL). Dan is demonstrating Fuss position to me. I have this shoulder thing going on, that I have to work on. The building is full of sawdust so sorry about the light spots!
Dan also worked with Pam and Sting using food and a clicker. Today Sting was at the club for the first time and he got to watch the big dogs play. It was great socialization for him. He is growing!
There was not a big turnout today but I actually enjoyed being able to do more in the field. John Krayzel helped me a lot with Caden with some really good ideas that I will practice this week. Then John got out his puppy Aaron. You may remember Aaron from last summer in this post (bottom pic). Look at him now! He is 7 months old and a very good size and really well trained already!
I wish I lived close enough to train like this more often. It was fun. We hung out for four hours!


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.