Happy Birthday to my Niece Rachel - Sweet 16 - hard to believe!

This is Rachel with my big boy Hawk. She is four here, and he was 11 years old.
And here she is giving sweet Shaman a kiss. What looks better than a little girl and a dog! Especially LASSIE! I love his sweet face here.
This is Rachel and my sister Lori visiting little baby Thorn at Sigrid Appelt's place (von Lindau). Thorn was about 4 weeks old here! I had finally realized he had chosen ME to take him home.
A brave Rachel brings some corn to Pebbles, her mother Patch (my favourite ever sheep) and Doris. I can't believe how young and spry my sheep look here, too!
My Grandmother, Dagmar Kahara, beams as she watches Rachel feed Dolly, my Border Cheviot. Grandma used to tend a flock of sheep when she was a little girl in Narva, Estonia. Talk about having things come full circle! My Grandma could not believe it when I got sheep. I guess some things are genetic!
You're a beautiful girl, inside and out, Kiddo! And a girl after my own heart with your love of animals!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I LOVE YOU, AND I MISS YOU!

In another 6 weeks, it's Alex's birthday, stay tuned.


Category Article

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.