Ben - compare how he is changing!

Ben on July 22 in the scale

Ben today (July 25) in the scale

He was 400 grams at birth and is now 700 grams

Close up of Ben nursing, which is his secret to weight gain


And he is now broad enough to sleep in this new position

I was holding Ben up to Jet, as she was showing interest in licking him... and...

He fell asleep in my hand with a tummy full of milk


Jet caught on camera (no flash, blurry, but didn't want to upset her) - LICKING her puppy

Jet licking Ben. I actually removed the heating pad today from the whelping box. I think it made a difference in her attitude. She was hot and didn't enjoy being in there. Today she seems to be licking a bit more.

Mom and baby Ben - I actually heard Jet snoring, way more comfie without the heating pad

I was reaching out to pat Jet - Ben crawled onto my arm and fell asleep again!

His cowlick cracks me up, like a bad comb-over!  


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.