New Blog - Your Tracking Coach

It is time for a new blog.

This one started out as a blog for my students but has turned into a personal journal for my own training and other things I want to share. And so today I am launching

YOUR TRACKING COACH

http://yourtrackingcoach.blogspot.com/
The new blog focuses on YOU! I am offering free, online coaching and weekly lessons - tips, training advice, video, discussions all aimed at helping you to work on your own.

Tracking lessons are not easy to come by and yet it is a sport you can do on your own. Many experienced trackers work alone and like that way! But if you are new to tracking, it's hard to know how to progress and how to deal with problems.

There are polls on the new blog - I would REALLY appreciate it if you would take the time to visit and fill in the polls. Please let others know about YOUR TRACKING COACH!

It's free! I simply want to share what I know and help others on this wonderful journey.

http://yourtrackingcoach.blogspot.com/


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.