Ben has Visitors - Day 10 for Ben


Dan and Susan Waters came by tonight to say hello to Big Ben! (sorry, I can't believe it's a bit blurry, duh - in real life, they are not blurry). Thanks for coming to visit! Dan did a little tug with Ben (kidding, hahaha)...

*for those who don't get my joke, Dan is President of the GSD SchH Club of Calgary and was #3 in SchH in Canada last year with his GSD Ali. He is my tracking guru here in Alberta!

Ben is 10 days old today and weighed in at 1200 grams this morning. His eyes could open any time - but not so far. I am starting to get a bit more sleep - his feedings are now every four hours. Jet nurses him, but I am the cleaning crew - she just has not got into the whole 'lick and clean your puppy' thing. I am sure the C-section had a lot to do with it, but it's a small price to pay for healthy mom and pup.


Category Article , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.