Big Ben on Day Three (or, I can't stop staring at my puppy....)

Ben weighed in tonight at 625 grams. He has gained 225 grams in 72 hours! Jet is awesome at nursing and lying with him endlessly. I am really proud of her, and even though I am still doing elimination duties, today Jet started to nudge and lick Ben, so I am hoping Mother Nature is kicking in. Sometimes the hormones don't quite kick in when they have had a C-section - and sometimes it just takes some time and patience. She was quite possessive of him today... all good signs. She even put her chin on him the way she indicates tracking articles!
And, the colour under his tail came in tan today - he is indeed a tri-colour.

I'm starting to drool, I'm staring at him so much!

Here is proof I can make a slideshow of anything!



Enjoy the music again of Derick Sebastian, my friend in Maui. He is an amazing ukelele player and by the end of my trip last fall, we had exchanged emails. I really admire this young man. Can't wait to go to the Hula Grill and see him again in January! That's where he plays - it's a great bar right on Kaanapali Beach, which is where Elvis filmed all of his Hawaii movies, by the way!

And here is a little video of him doing what he does best - nurse!


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.