Portrait Day - Day Five

Ben weighs in today at 825 grams - he has doubled his birth weight plus a bit in 5 days! This evening I took a bunch of close-up shots of them. I brought Ben out to the couch to give Jet a break out of the whelping box. They relaxed and I pretended I was watching TV...

Mom and Babe

Connect the Dot!
From Ben's head to Jet's foot, and Jet's muzzle.

On the couch with me as I 'pretend' to watch TV - I was really watching them

Jet and Ben, smiling

Dappled in evening sun


I made this picture bigger so you can see the tan coming in on his cheek, and the size of his ears!

Hilarious - he is leaning on my leg and looks so content

Finally, one of those embarrassing family photos - Jet relaxes, and out pops her tongue!
Ever since she lost a canine when she slammed into a fence, this is what heppens!
I thought I would include it, to show why I burst out laughing so often when I spend time with these guys.


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.