Yes, she is - Jet's news

Jet on the bed with her babies - a red plastic dino and the orange ball. She is so possessive. I can just imagine that she will be a wonderful mother. This time next year, I will be starting a new pup on sheep! And in tracking, of course.

X-ray day today confirmed ONE puppy! Jet's miracle pup is due July 21.
This is as close as I have ever been to having a child of my own. It's pretty emotional!
Could there be one hidden in there? I guess we will find out, but I think the vet is pretty sure there is just tone one pup. That's all I need - but can I be greedy and ask for a girl?

Please send positive thoughts and wishes for Jet.
Sire is my Ted.
I can only hope that they are as handsome as Ted, and as smart as Jet!


Category Article ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.