Happy One Week Birthday to my Little Buddha


I checked on little (Big) Ben yesterday and saw him propped up like this, sitting on his hot water bottle which is wrapped in a towel. I caught a photo. What the photos doesn't show is how his legs were just twitching and his mouth was opening and closing. He looked like he was a Little Buddha giving a lecture.

Today he is  2 POUNDS on the nose - 2.5 pounds, and one week old! A very content little guy.
Note my correction - earlier today I said 2 KG, no!!! 2 pounds! This evening he is 975 grams which is 25 grams short of 1 KG! OMG, not 2 KG, LOLOL. I am not a 'numbers' person, there is proof!

PS! Ben is not as fat as he looks here! He is squatting in this photo. However, Jet is now being kept from him and he is nursing every 3 hours, and I make him find his mum on his own. I want people to know, as I've had a few words of advice from people about not letting him get fat - thank you and keep the great advice coming. :) 


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.