Ben - the miracle of life, and River's "baby"

I just took this picture of Ben with Jet - on his one week birthday nursing (what else?)

Compare this to the photo below where he is 2 days old, taken July 23... it is amazing to me. I've never raised a puppy and I find the growth and daily changes are a wonder to observe.


Here he is again = close up between Jet's legs.

Below, another picture from July 23.


Lastly, River asked me to pass on to everyone that she indeed also has a baby...
It is Jet's favourite red dino baby. River has laid claim to it while Jet is busy.


What is sort of funny, is that in her old age, River is as much a baby as little Ben in some ways.

Every day I make sure she gets a lot of attention and have to care for her in little ways that I don't need to do for the middle-aged dogs (Jet, Ted, Caden). I was lounging on that chair earlier today as it was actually sunny out, for a change! Don't criticize my grass - it has been raining so much it's hard to mow, and the poor yard has suffered from mud this year. If it stays dry, I will try to mow and whack the weeds down tomorrow!  I've been a tad busy though with Ben!  



Category Article , , , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.