Making a Plan and Sticking to it... The New Blog

I have posted the first 'lesson' on my new blog!

http://yourtrackingcoach.blogspot.com/2011/07/getting-on-track-making-plan-and.html

In the meantime, will try to catch up here...

I was in a Stockdog Trial last weekend! I took a million pictures, and Ted made me proud.

The mountain view behind the dog trial sign, spectacular - 40 minutes southwest of my house!

Yup, that's me and that's Ted bringing sheep. He is such a good dog. My handling needs work though!

Here come the sheep. Good boy Ted.

Ted turned the sheep around me at the post. Thanks to Wendy Schmaltz for taking pictures. He looks so intense here!

Love my Ted - Dog. What a great, great buddy.
Jet stayed home as she is expecting puppies July 21.


Plus, we start the 10 day countdown to Jet's puppies. Stay tuned...


Category Article , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.