First pic of me and Ben - sleeping on my arm

Ben is so used to being handled - I am doing some puppy stimulation every day since he has no littermates to spice up his little life. He is 8 days old today and 1050 grams this morning, close to 2.5 pounds. Someone called him a pork chop, LOL


This morning I caught this photo (not that he was moving very fast!)
He is upside-down on his little buddy, "Hot Water Bottle in a Towel."
With momma

In the meantime, Jet is getting breaks now that I am regulating his intake to every 3 hours, to make sure he doesn't get too plump! And, he has to find her in the whelping box, I don't help. He is very mobile now - and today, he pooped on his own! (big news, haha).

Caden has started to lie up on the picnic table (below). I've been trying to pay attention to all of the dogs every day. They have also been very good.

Jet is exhausted! She has been a very good girl.
You can see Caden in the background.


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.