Big Ben is, um, getting big...


Jet and Big Ben at 11 AM this morning

Day four and Ben now weight 675 grams. He was 625 at 7 PM last night. He gained 50 grams overnight! All he does is sleep, nurse, poop and pee. Why can't I stop staring?

Actually today I am giving Jet privacy and letting her take over, and she seems to have bonded with him and is definitely wanting to be in charge. I am respecting this and giving her the space she needs to let Mother Nature and instinct kick in.

Many, many thanks to Sandy Wilson, Caden's breeder in Pennsylvania who has spent literally hours on the phone and email with me to give me great advice. Sandy is an emergency and maternity nurse and an experienced breeder and I now consider her Big Ben's long distance Auntie! Thnanks Sandy.


Category Article , , , ,

What's on Your Mind...

Powered by Blogger.